Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Becca | Senior 2010

Becca was my first senior for 2010! She is one of my school representatives so hopefully she will bring me a lot of business this year:)

It was a family affair for her shoot at Franklin Park, her dad, sister & dog Tanzy came along for moral support (and to help hold the clothes:))

I loved this shoot. I barely had to direct Becca at all, she was super easy to work with.

One of the reasons I love shooting seniors so much is getting to know them during the shoot. They have so many things going on at this point in their life and I love to find out what they want to do after high school. Becca has big plans for zoology in the future. She is super involved in a lot of activities and even had a job at the zoo.

Thanks Becca for agreeing to be one of my representatives!









No comments:

Post a Comment