Thursday, July 16, 2009

Deanna & Shawn | 07.10.09

Can't tell you how much I loved this wedding! First off it was held in such a great location, the Pinnacle golf course in Grove City. I'm somewhat familiar with Grove City, but had no idea this place existed. It's absolutely gorgeous and was a perfect place for an outdoor ceremony.

Deanna & Shawn (and bridal party) were soooo much fun to work with. They kept me laughing the entire time and made it very easy for me to get a lot of really fun and creative pictures (and they say they're not creative ;-))

They had a beautiful cake (that almost melted away!), beautiful flowers & of course Deanna had a beautiful and handmade wedding dress.

Thank you guys so much for letting me be a part of your day.



The beautiful flowers


The boys...it was hard to get a serious shot of these guys:)


Deanna & her father before the ceremony


The aisle


I love the look on her face


The bridal party


They are so cute!


It's not what it looks like!





The bridal party came up with some good entrances


The melting cake


They had a candy bar...such a great idea

No comments:

Post a Comment