Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amelia Round 2

Remember this little cutie?


Look how big she has gotten!


I was so happy to have another opportunity to shoot beautiful Amelia along with her parents, Steve & Mary Ellen.  They were in Ohio visiting family around Valentine's day (they live in Boston) and wanted some 6 month shots done of Amelia.  The best part is that Steve won one of my facebook contests so they received an hour session absolutely free!

It was so much fun spending the morning with this family.  They are head over heels in love with their baby girl.

Thanks again Steve & Mary Ellen, enjoy your precious girl!

PS- I think Theo has a crush on Amelia.  He is helping me edit and can't stop staring and and cooing at Amelia on the screen:)

 Mary Ellen wanted me to edit out any drool, but I just think it's absolutely adorable in this photo:)



She's a good model!






No comments:

Post a Comment