Friday, February 26, 2010

The ENTIRE Simmons fam!

When Monica contacted me and asked me to shoot a group of about 25 people at Champp's on Valentine's Day I prepared myself for chaos!  However, the hour I spent with the Simmons family was anything but that.

The shoot was one of the easiest I have ever done.  Everyone listened, knew what photos they wanted and were all smiles for me.  The kids were adorable and well behaved.

Monica and her husband Leo have 11 children between them.  And some of them have children.  This makes for a very, very large family:)  Everyone seemed so happy and excited to be in the company of their brothers and sisters.  They are a beautiful example of family.


Thank you to all of the family for letting me spend a little time with you on Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment