Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Portraits @ Franklin Park Conservatory

WOW! I did not realize how nice Franklin Park Conservatory is.  I hate to admit that I have lived a mile from it for over a year now and have not stepped foot in there since I was a child.  I've taken all sorts of portraits in the park surrounding the conservatory (see this, this & this for examples) but for some reason kept avoiding the $10 entrance fee to get inside the conservatory.  Cuz looking at plants can't be worth 10 bucks a person, can it?

Wrong!  It is.  Last Saturday I stepped in there to photograph a top secret fashion shoot (you will see the results in May) and was kicking myself that we hadn't spent more of this dreadful winter within it's walls.  It's warm, relaxing and is full of gorgeous plants (mmm breath in that oxygen!). I was so excited about it I went out and bought a pass last week (only $95 for a family & 2 guests) and have already visited two more times!

I want to share this beauty with all of you.   The lighting is perfect for portraits so I'm offering my regular hourly portrait price to you ($85 an hour) with the option of having them taken at the Conservatory.  I can get 2 people in free on my pass so if you have more than that you will have to pay for them ($10 for adults, $5 for children)

Please give me call at 614.218.7592 (new number!) or email me at snapshotsbymelissa@gmail.com to set something up.



No comments:

Post a Comment