Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gallery Wrap Sale!!!!

For one week (March 25th - March 31st) I will be offering a special sale on gallery wraps to all of my clients. 

The prices will be as follows:

8x10 gallery wrap: $75
11x14 gallery wrap: $100
16x20 gallery wrap: $125

If you are interested in a different size please ask me and I'm sure I can accommodate you! (snapshotsbymelissa@gmail.com)

What is a gallery wrap you might ask?

Your photo will be printed on a canvas and then stretched over a 1.5" wide wooden frame.  It arrives ready to hang and is the perfect addition to any room.  These turn out beautifully and are a fantastic way to showcase your photos (unfortunately I don't have any photos to show you but I'm sure if you google it you will find plenty).

Call me at 614.218.7592 or email at snapshotsbymelissa@gmail.com if you would like to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment