Friday, October 2, 2009

Doug & Leah | 09.26.09

Doug & Leah planned an outdoor wedding at the beautiful Jeffrey Mansion in Bexley, but unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans. With rain in the forecast the entire day they moved the ceremony indoors to a gorgeous spot in the main entryway.

My husband and I are friends with Doug & Leah and I was very excited to shoot their wedding. This was my last one before the baby arrives!

It was a beautiful fall wedding. They had mums and sunflowers on the tables and pumpkin bread (homemade by Leah's grandmother!) for their guests to take home.

Oh and the food...the food was amazing. And I'm not just saying because I'm pregnant. Doug works at Route 62 Barbecue so they had pulled pork and BBQ turkey catered in. I've never been to a wedding with BBQ before but now I wish I had had it at my wedding!

Thanks Doug & Leah for letting me share in your day. I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon in the most magical place on earth!
















No comments:

Post a Comment