Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kristen & Dennis | Engagement

I had the opportunity to hang out with Kristen & Dennis this past Saturday morning to celebrate their engagement with some photos. They are such a wonderful couple and I am also privileged to shoot their wedding next June.

We started at the main library downtown and walked to the statehouse and back. I love shooting downtown Columbus, there is always something new to discover around every corner:) I finally got to do some engagement shots at a mural downtown that I've been eyeing for over a year. I think you will agree that it is perfect for engagement pictures:) Although I think we wore Dennis out by the end (or maybe he was just ready to watch some football) we got some amazing shots from these two.

Thanks Kristen & Dennis, I'm looking forward to your wedding!









1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I especially like the one with the leaves in focus.

    ReplyDelete