Monday, October 19, 2009

Elisabeth | Senior 2010

I was so happy to have the opportunity to shoot Elisabeth this past weekend. She is a beautiful senior at Big Walnut this year and will be the last senior I shoot until I come back from maternity leave.

Boy did I end this year with a bang...Elisabeth's session turned out great. In order to avoid the freezing temperatures and possible rain we held the shoot at Elisabeth's beautiful house in Galena. There were so many elements to work with in the house and we even braved the cold for a couple of amazing outdoor shots.

Thanks to Elisabeth and her mom and sister for letting me spend the morning with them!








1 comment:

  1. Love your work. So, I thought I would add myself as a follower. Myself along with my husband and children are fixin' to move to the central OH area. I have been a photog for 8 years and just wanted to a taste of that area. Your pictures are amazingly beautiful! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete