Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jason & Jessica | Engagement

I can't wait to shoot Jason & Jessica's wedding next July. They are holding the ceremony at BOMA (a church turned art museum/bar in downtown Columbus) with a reception at the Crowne Plaza. It should be a fantastic event with tons of great photo opportunities:)

In the meantime I was able to shoot their engagement session this past weekend. These two are so easy to work with, I hardly had to pose them. I told them to act natural and in love and they definitely took that to heart.

Although it was a blustery gray day we made the most of our shoot at OSU (where they met....awwwwwwww) and walked around to quite a few different spots. We even stopped into a record store on High St. which made an awesome backdrop.

Thanks Jason & Jessica...I can't wait until next summer!











No comments:

Post a Comment