Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ally & Matt | Engagement

I was so excited when Ally and Matt decided on the Spaghetti Warehouse area for their shoot.  After one super windy and slightly rainy Saturday reschedule we were able to meet on a beautiful (but windy and cold) afternoon to take their engagement session.  This area is so awesome to shoot at.  It is urban, distressed and no one seems to care if you are around.


Poor Ally was freezing in her short sleeves but agreed to take a walk over the Broad St. bridge and explore a little of downtown as well.  We ventured around the LeVeque tower and behind the Palace Theater.  I learned that Matt is interested in photography and he gave me a few pose suggestions...they were fantastic!  These two were up for anything, even a little smooching in a bus stop:)  I love when couples allow me to be creative and go along with my craziness.    


Ally & Matt met at work and have only known each other for about a year and half.  I think it's great that they know they want to be together and see no sense in a long relationship before marriage.  That's how my husband and I felt so I can definitely relate.  They are great together, Ally laughs a lot and Matt is a quiet thinker.



Umm how cool is this abandoned building?

Matt had the idea for the Park and Tailor sign...awesome, right?

Ally said this is as close as she will be to being on stage:)

Thanks for spending your afternoon with me.  I am so excited for August, and I'm sure you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment