Monday, April 5, 2010

Rodney | Senior 2010

I was so happy to discover that Rodney is my neighbor AND that I would be able to take his senior pictures for him:)

Rodney is senior this year at the Columbus Africentric school.  He loves to play the keyboard (which he brought as a prop...so awesome!) and is planning on majoring in vocal performance at the University of Toledo.  He brought his dad, Arnie, along with him Friday afternoon and I had a great time talking to Arnie about my neighborhood (WoodlandParkNeighbors.org!) and what Columbus was like when he was growing up.



This was such a fun and relaxed shoot for me.  Rodney is SUPER easy to photograph...he posed himself which is always fantastic and makes me job way easier:)  We did a few shots in Franklin Park and then finished the evening downtown by COSI.  I loved that Rodney wanted the skyline in the background of his pictures representing his city.


Thanks Rodney & Arnie for spending the afternoon with me.  I look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood and getting to know you better!



2 comments: