Monday, April 19, 2010

Brian | Senior 2010

When Brian's mom, Stephanie contacted me and said that her son was just not into senior pictures I had to laugh.  It seems like a lot of senior guys have much much better things to do than spending two hours getting their picture taken but are nice enough to put on a smile for a few minutes to make their mother happy:)

I did a 1/2 hour session with Brian since his mom thought that's about all he could handle.  And she was right...I felt like I was torturing him the entire time!  He was a good sport though, and definitely and independent soul.  Stephanie described him as artsy so we picked the area outside of the Columbus museum of art to take his pictures. He wants to go to the University of Cincinnati to major in addiction studies.  I love that he wants to help people with his career - that really says a lot about the character of someone.

Thanks Brian for letting me take your photo and being kind enough to even smile for a few!




No comments:

Post a Comment