Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coleen & Jeff | Engagement


We had to reschedule Coleen & Jeff's engagement session 3 (!) times because of the rain.  Yes, you heard me correct.  Three times that we planned on photos and those three days it rained.  Thank you, Ohio weather.

Oh but in the end the wait was worth it.  On the most beautiful summer night last week I met the couple at Inniswood Metro Park in Westerville.  Oh my goodness, if you haven't been here it is definitely worth your drive.   The gardens beat Franklin Park's hands down.

I had a blast with Coleen and Jeff.  They are fun-loving and carefree.  They photographed easily and had great ideas of their own.  I CANNOT wait for their August 7th wedding!

Did I mention Inniswood is where they got engaged?  On this bench?  So, so cute.


They were up for trudging through the woods...

Snuggling on a bridge...

And smooching under some foliage.

I love this next shot.  The sun was shining perfectly on Coleen's bling!

We then headed to uptown Westerville for a few urban shots.  My favorite part of this next photo is their audience:)


We ended our night in the coolest alley.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Your wedding is going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment