Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dennis & Kristen | 6.12.10

I watched the weather all week and all morning of Dennis & Kristen's wedding.  Scattered thuderstorms are not a good forecast for any wedding day, let alone one with an outdoor ceremony planned.

Mother nature shined down upon us that day and literally 5 minutes before the ceremony started the sun broke through the rain and brought the most beautiful blue sky and fluffy white clouds with it.

You may remember Kristen & Dennis from their engagement session last fall.   Kristen is one of the most organized brides I have ever met.  She was always emailing me new info or asking me questions.  Her wedding day went off without a hitch due to her careful planning.  I love, love, love a bride who is on top of things:)

This wedding was so beautiful and Heritage Golf Club in Hilliard was the perfect venue for them.

Be sure to check out the slideshow at the bottom of the page!























Song credit: The Woods : "crossed my heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment