Monday, June 28, 2010

The Shannons | Engagement

Yes, both of their names are Shannon.  And they are getting married.  What are the odds?

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had with Shannon & Shannon on their engagement shoot last week. I was so excited when they picked Easton for the photo location.  I have wandered around there so many times imagining the amazing shots I could get a different spots.  

They are a wonderful couple and I am lucky to get to capture a little bit of their life together.  I get a feeling their wedding is going to be a blast and I cannot wait for it.

First off we got a few pictures with lady Shannon's son, Dylan, in them.  What a cute little fam.


Then we wandered into Nordstrom where we had a little fun with escalators.  I think the photo on the left is my fave from the entire evening.  

They played in Anthropologie...

and hung out at a cafe table.

Then we rode another escalator to their "spot".

Shannon and Shannon live close to Easton and frequent Bar Louie to unwind and relax.  

The end to a wonderful night...

Thank you Shannon, Shannon & Dylan.  See you in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment