Tuesday, July 6, 2010

David & Emily | Engagement

Actually this isn't really their engagement session because they are already married.  We can call them pre-ceremony pictures instead:)

I had a great time with Emily, David & Emily's mom on a warm, sunny morning last week.  David is in the army (which prompted the nuptials) but was lucky enough to be able to take the day off to spend with me and my camera (oh yea, and Emily:))
 



We decided on Slate Run Historical Farm as the site of their pre-ceremony photos.  I've heard wonderful things about this metro park, and boy was everyone right.  This place is amazing, it's a working farm that sets time back to the 1880's.


Oh my goodness, I don't think I stopped laughing the entire session.  David was always keeping things light, whether through a strange face or by walking on stilts around the farm.  Emily is so sweet and puts up so well with David's antics:)  She is always laughing which is such a great quality in a person.






Doesn't Emily look so beautiful????



Thank you soooo much David & Emily, I can't wait until your October wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment