Monday, July 19, 2010

Want to win something????

It's been a while since I've done a contest so I thought I would give it a go again.

This time you have the opportunity to win a matted 8x10 print of this lovely photo that I took nearly 3 years ago.

I call it "Green" (it's a weird name for the photo, but if you think hard you can figure it out:))



What do you have to do to win this lovely prize????

Just leave a comment with your guess on what Theo is eating in the following photo.  You don't even have to be right,  I will pick a winner randomnly with a cool online number generator thingy.


Here's a hint: He's not a vampire, although he is Team Edward:)

Take a guess!!!  The contest ends at 8:00 PM on Tuesday, July 20th.  I will announce the winner here!

8 comments:

  1. Cranberries..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know what it is so I won't cheat. Team Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone just told me that they were having trouble posting on the blog. If you can't post here, just post on my facebook wall instead. I will count it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Columbus-OH/Melissa-Pauquette-Photography/99692928497?ref=ts&__a=9&ajaxpipe=1

    Here is the link to facebook.

    Thanks everyone!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew and CourtneyJuly 20, 2010 at 6:20 PM

    Definitely a strawberry kool-aid packet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said strawberry sherbet, but it didn't post! Please include me. Please!

    P.S. Theo is adorable always.

    ReplyDelete