Thursday, July 29, 2010

Zak & Jennifer | 7.17.10

I got to spend the better part of the day with Zak & Jennifer as they readied themselves for their wonderful wedding.  I love being able to just hang out with the bride and groom and their family and friends before they get married and capture their day unfolding.

Zak & Jennifer held their ceremony and reception at Scioto Reserve Country Club in Powell, a perfect setting for a wedding.   It was a very warm July day for an outdoor ceremony, but Zak & Jennifer stuck it out for an intimate and beautiful ceremony.

The reception details were beautiful, I loved the bright orange and pink colors that were used throughout.  And oh my, the dancing was out of control! (in a good way:))  There were times during the reception that I couldn't stop laughing due to the dance moves being pulled out.  And did I mention Zak and his bandmates (who happened to be his groomsmen) performed?  Pretty amazing feat to pull on your own wedding day.

Thank you so much Zak & Jennifer.  Your wedding was amazing and I'm so lucky to have gotten to capture it.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.  There are plenty more in the slideshow at the bottom of the page.

















Song credit: Abscondo

No comments:

Post a Comment