Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jason & Jessica | 7.10.10

You may remember Jason & Jessica from their engagement session last fall.  I had such a great time with them then and I just knew their wedding was going to be wonderful.  Their ceremony took place at BOMA, which for those of you who have never heard of it, is an old baptist church turned Bar of Modern Art.  Pretty freakin' cool.

I met Jessica at the Crowne Plaza downtown (where their reception was held) and was surprised by her calmness.  She said that the previous days had not been so calm but she had made the decision to be relaxed and let whatever happened, happen.  What a wonderful way to feel about her wedding day.

Jason got ready in the so-called "man cave" in the basement of BOMA.  They were not quite so, ahem, relaxed. They were goofing off and cracking jokes which I'm sure helped Jason keep his nerves in check.  A few minutes later, while waiting for the ceremony to start, I found Jason nervously pacing the back of the ceremony hall.

The energy between Jason & Jessica is beautiful.  They love each other so much and you can just see it in the way they treat each other.  I was so happy to be a part of their wedding day.

Here are a few of my favorite photos.  Be sure to check out the slideshow at the bottom for an extended peek.


























Song credit: Marle Kani  (PS- I don't really know Spanish so I hope this song isn't an offensive song in a love song disguise:))

No comments:

Post a Comment