Thursday, August 12, 2010

Coleen & Jeff | 8.7.10

Oh my, where do I even begin?  Coleen & Jeff's wedding was so picture perfect, it's been difficult for me to narrow down the photos for the blog and the slideshow.

I met Coleen at the Clinique counter at the Polaris Mall Macy's in the early afternoon on her wedding day.   She was as cool as a cucumber even though there were a few minor issues with her make-up (like they couldn't find the sheet with the colors she had picked out...no worries, they finally did:)).  A couple of her bridesmaids kept her company and were ready to do some talking if things didn't work out in Coleen's favor.  It's always good to have friends like these on your wedding day:)

I love getting to spend the entire day with the bride, starting with no make-up on and hair down, and seeing her transformation into the most beautiful woman in the room.  Coleen totally fit the bill, a classic beauty.

Jeff & Coleen are amazing together.  Truly passionate for each other and obviously so.in.love.  Ohmygoodness, the dance moves they were throwin' out at the end of the night were makin' me sweat and wondering if I should avert my eyes:)  I kid, I kid (kinda:))

Anways, enough talking about this amazing wedding, time for you to witness it yourself.  Make sure to check out the slideshow at the end!

Congrats Coleen & Jeff, I'm so happy I could witness your day and capture it forever!





umm hello gorgeous bride!

Grace Lutheran






I love this



look at that talent!!







Song Credit: BabyPaul

Ceremony was held at Grace Lutheran Church in Westerville with a reception at Embassy Suites.

No comments:

Post a Comment