Monday, October 4, 2010

49/365


Some days I can't believe how many things I get done.  I used to be pretty lazy before having Theo, but now I have to watch an active 11 month old, make meals, clean dishes, edit photos & stain floors in a day.  The past few weeks we have had a constant stream of house projects going.  It's awesome because more rooms become usable, horrible because the house is in a constant state of disorder and it makes us tired.  Luckily we have amazing in-laws who did most of this room (the living room) for us.

 Last night Brad & I drank PBR (Brad calls this the workin' mans beer) and stained the floors red oak.  At one point I looked over at Brad and said how amazing it was that these floors are 90 years old.  I can't wait to add a few more years of living to these floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment