Tuesday, October 12, 2010

David & Emily | 10.2.10

Emily & David's wedding was full of great energy, lots of loving family & enthusiastic friends.  I think that's a recipe for wedding success.

David & Emily are high school sweethearts and are madly in love with each other.  They seem to make everyone around them feel loved and like family (including me:)).  David even made ME, the photographer, dance TWICE that night.  He nearly gave me a heart attack when he began to pull the camera out of my hand and me on to the dance floor but I secretly that it was awesome.  It's hard to not want to join in on the dancing when shooting weddings but unfortunately I can't boogie down and take pictures at the same time:)  Also, there are picture of me floating around on one of the guest's camera.  It's so weird to be on the other side of the camera:)

This wedding was beautiful, Emily & her mom Connie put so much time and love into the planning and it definitely shone through.  Emily even surprised David with a party bus for the ride to the reception.  Oh my, the reception was rowdy.  Nearly everyone, young & old, was on the dance floor enjoying themselves.

David & Emily, I was so happy to be a part of your wonderful day.  I know you will have many happy years together.














 Be sure to check out the slideshow!  I recommend playing Zab Brown Band's "Chicken Fried" along with it.  I think I heard it at least twice during Emily & David's reception and even though I'm not a country fan I think I'm beginning to be a fan of that song:)






2 comments:

  1. The pictures look so great Melissa, I can't wait to see the rest of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! Sure wish it would have worked out for us to have come and shared in such a beautiful day!! Love ya always, MaLinda and Terry

    ReplyDelete