Friday, October 1, 2010

Zach & Jessica | 9.25.10

Zach & Jessica lucked out on the weather for their wedding day.  The sun was shining, the skies were deep blue & the temperature was in the mid-70's.  You would never know that 2 days before the temps had been in the mid-90's and 2 days later they were in the mid-50's.  Oh Ohio, you never cease to amaze me:)

Anyways, back to the wedding.  I arrived at Central College Church and found a flurry of girls getting ready in a room.  I could tell Jessica was trying to hold it together as she first put on her dress, then shoes & garter & finally her veil.  She made a stunning bride.



Zach and Jessica are a wonderful couple who love to love each other.



The guys had to switch rooms in the middle of getting ready.  I don't know why I love this next picture so much, but I do:)
  Fun bunch of guys!  You might recognize some of them from a wedding I did in July of Zach & Jessica's friends. Jason & Jessica.

The wedding was held at Central College Presbyterian Church in Westerville.  It was such a beautiful and bright place.


I love the reactions to Jessica walking down the aisle!

Of course we had to do an OH-IO photo since it was gameday!  It wasn't easy organizing all of the bridal party for the second photo but I love how it turned out!

Zach & Jessica are a classic bride & groom.  Perfect.

The reception was held at the Four Seasons in Hilliard.  A beautiful, beautiful venue that gave a wonderful view of the setting sun.


Somehow I hit the shutter at the right time and captured the top photo of a guest doing a backflip.   A second later he did a little breakdancing.  Not a bad way to top off a good party:)

Thank you so much Zach & Jessica.  I had a wonderful time with you last Saturday!

Be sure to check out the slideshow!  I no longer have the capability of adding music to my slideshows (unless someone wants to purchase the $250 software for me!) so please play Jason Mraz's Lucky (their first dance song!) along with it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment