Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scott & Lee Ann | Engagement

Whew, what a fantastic Saturday morning we had for Scott & Lee Ann's engagement photos.  Lee Ann is a second cousin (maybe once removed, I don't really know how this terminology works, but our grandmothers were sisters) and I was so excited when she contacted me to shoot her wedding next summer.  

When I arrived at North Bank park one of the first things that Lee Ann & Scott told me is that they generally don't show a lot of public affection so I would have to work that out of them.  Judging by the the photos, I really don't believe them:)


I told you it was a beautiful morning!    


We spent the other half of our session at Schiller Park in German Village.   


I really, really love this series of photos.  

Ok and these ones, too:)
Thank you so much Scott & Lee Ann!  I had a great morning with you and I can't wait for your wedding next summer!
  

1 comment: