Thursday, September 23, 2010

38/365


Ahhhhhh I can't begin to tell how in love I am with Theo's new room.  We weren't able to design a nursery for him before he was born because we barely got our bedroom finished in time (if you're new, we are rehabbing a house).  So it was so much fun to design this room for him.

Our theme is travel/adventure.  Hence the hot air balloon and clouds above his crib.  There will also be a trunk full of toys under the pennant and other touches that I will probably post about later, because did I mention HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS ROOM?!!

And yes, I spent hours slaving (sewing) away at his curtains, pennant and clouds.  I love how they all turned out and I love that I can make cheap diy decorations:)

In case you don't remember, here is what the room looked like BEFORE: http://melissapauquettephotos.blogspot.com/2010/08/2365.html

4 comments:

  1. I love it! And the color, perfect as he grows. P.S. Now you should go buy some cheap picture frames, doesn't matter what size. And since you are such a great photographer, start putting pictures up of different places that you have taken i.e. vacations, parks, family...Doesn't matter where you travel to. Its like a scrap book/photo album wall size!!!
    Love-Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room looks amazing! I love the theme. I will keep an eye out for travel stuff to add to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! You should be so proud!!! Such an artistic talent you have!!!!~Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete