Friday, September 10, 2010

Kiara | Senior 2011

Kiara is a bright, beautiful and bold woman who is a senior this year at Gahanna-Lincoln.

We had amazing light for our evening session at Franklin Park, and Kiara brought along her mom, Dawn, and her sister, Tiffany, for support.  We only spent a half hour taking pictures, but we got so many good ones in that short amount of time!

Thank you so much Kiara!  Good luck with the rest of your senior year, you are going to do great thing in life!



She is all smiles!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, enjoy your senior year, it will go by fast.

    Love you,
    Aunt Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love showing off how beautiful my daughter is these pictures are amazing! Hope u have a great. Sr year Boo!
    Love u!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way tooo beautiful!! I love it!! I love you girl and I know you will have an awesome senior year! You're so smart and will always succeed at whatever you do! You make the whole family proud...I couldn't stop smiling at your pictures :D

    ReplyDelete