Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Duncan & Ashley | 8.28.10

*Check out the slideshow at the end of the post!*

I had a fantastic engagement session with Duncan & Ashley at the beginning of the summer and just by talking to them about their wedding I knew it was going to be fabulous and fun!

The weather was PERFECT this past Saturday.  The sky was blue, the sun was out and the temperature was perfect (although I still heard the groomsmen complaining in their tuxes:)).  I met Ashley at RJ Michael's salon in Reynoldsburg where she was getting ready with her bridesmaids and mom.  



I love this next shot.  As we were leaving the salon this woman was standing their giving her congratulations to Ashley.

The ceremony was held at Blacklick Woods Metro Park.

I love how they set up the ceremony site.  The head a beautiful chuppah and colorful zinnias from Sunny Meadows Flower Farm lining the aisle.


I'm pretty sure this is where Ashley got hit with an ENTIRE bag of bird seed.  We were digging it out of their hair for a while before we did portraits:)


Gorgeous!

After a few shots at the park we headed to Schmidt's in German Village and did a few shots of just Duncan & Ashley in the surrounding streets.

See the cutest dog in the window behind them?  He was watching us the entire time:)


Schmidt's was such a fun place for a reception.  It is an intimate space that really allows the bride and groom to interact with the guests.  And of course there is beer.  and sausage.  You just can't go wrong with that combo:)


I can't begin to tell you how much fun this wedding was to shoot.  Duncan & Ashley are so relaxed and laid back.   They even played drinking games with their friends towards the end of their reception.  So. much. fun.

Thank you so much Duncan & Ashley.  I'm truly happy I got to capture your wedding and I hope you are having an amazing honeymoon!



Song Credit: Josh Woodward

No comments:

Post a Comment