Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Shannons | 9.18.10

Oh wow, this wedding was awesome.  The Shannons (yes both of their names are Shannon, check out their engagement session here) are both amazing people with an amazing bond.   Oh my goodness, looking through their photos makes me smile.  Now that's a good feelin'!

From all of the vintage details Miss (now Mrs!) Shannon came up with to the AMAZING brooch bouquet she carried to the gorgeous cupcakes they had I just couldn't get enough of this wedding.

 I truly think I could gush all day about this wedding, but I should probably just let you look at the pictures and I will explain as we go:)

She got her beautiful flower hairpieces off of etsy.com.  I love that site!

I really do think her dress was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen.  It fit her perfectly.

This is the moment that changed Shannon's demeanor from being calm and mostly relaxed to being full of nervous energy.  Her father came in to bring them McDonalds and started to get emotional which in turn made Shannon emotional:)  It was such a beautiful moment.

Oh my, she is gorgeous!  

I loved the guys' tuxes.  They were so much fun to take photos of!

Mr. Shannon was looking quite dapper.

These looks just kill me (in a good way!)



When Mrs. Shannon was getting ready she told me that our goal was to get on the cover of Columbus Bride.  I told her this is the shot!


Love, love the details.  See the S's above the fireplace?  They may look familiar from their engagement session:)  That was one of the first things I noticed when I walked in!

Like I've said before, I don't normally get very teary at weddings but this dance Mr. Shannon did with his grandmother did me in.  Good thing I had a camera to hide behind:)


The reception was fantastic.  They had a milkshake bar (awesome, right?) and even planned a pirate themed after party.  Mrs. Shannon was breaking it down all night.  I was amazed at the moves she could pull off in her wedding dress:)  I love the last photo of her son Dylan exhausted after some great break dancing.

The ceremony and reception were both held at Northepoine Conference Center, which is a FANTASTIC venue.    

Thank you so, so much Shannons for your hospitality and for letting me be such a big part of your day.

Please check out the slideshow for more photos.  I'm having issues with my software so there is no music, but I recommend listening to this youtube video of Ray Lamontagne along with it:)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment