Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Remnants Blog

Remember Carl & Kelly's beautiful wedding details?



Kelly's sister, Sharon, designed ALL OF IT!  Crazy, right?  It was such a great personal touch to have at their wedding.

Sharon writes a blog: remnantsblog.com, that features inspirations for her graphic design work.  Check it out!

Here is an article she wrote about Kelly's wedding where she featured some of my photos: http://www.remnantsblog.com/oh-hello-or-a-quick-update-on-life/

It's always so exciting to see my work featured somewhere else.  It gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling inside:)

AND, if you love Sharon's design work (which I'm sure you do) please contact her for more information.  Wedding invitation design is something that she loves to do and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Thanks Sharon!

No comments:

Post a Comment