Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Erin | Le Pooch Dog Walking

I met Erin when my husband Brad started designing a website for her services, Le Pooch Dog Walking.  Through that she has now started walking out dog, Harvey, once a week (he's kind of crazy!) and she wanted me to take some photos of her with her own dogs to put on her site.

She does an amazing job with Harvey, he is always exhausted after he gets home.  It's really nice to know he is getting the proper amount of exercise because between Brad and I's businesses, raising a baby toddler, rehabbing a house & not having a fenced in backyard Harvey doesn't always get the attention he needs.

Please check out Erin's website for more information on all the services she provides.  I promise, you will not be disappointed!



 

1 comment:

  1. i love these!!! and erin!!! :) ps-i can hear erin saying "heeey puuuppy!!" in the top picture--great job capturing these melissa:):)

    ReplyDelete