Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shane & Ashlie | Engagement

Shane and Ashley came all the way from West Virginia where they are both attending WVU for this shoot.  They are a kind, fun & sort of shy couple, which in my opinion makes for a fantastic shoot!  They were up for anything, including a few shots in the new OSU library.


Shane & Ashlie met at OSU where they both attended undergrad, this is the exact bench they got engaged on last year.  Awwww.....




After some shots around campus, we headed to Grandview to walk around, get Jeni's Ice Cream & hang out at Caribou Coffee (where they used to study together).


 I nearly started leaping for joy when I realized what I had in the next shot.  I didn't plan for them to be sitting at this table holding hangs in front of writing that says "hold hands", all of the just naturally happened.  Great engagement session karma!


 
Thank you so, so much Ashlie & Shane.  I had a great time with you on Saturday and I can't wait for your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment