Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jack & Family

I just knew this was going to be a fun shoot.  Danni & Mike contacted me to get some family photos done of them and their 1 year old son because they had yet to have any taken since Jack was born.  I love this toddler age and had a blast chasing Jack around Blendon Woods Metro Park trying to capture a bit of his personality forever.  

Blendon Woods was beautiful even though most of the leaves had dropped due to the high winds a few days prior.  You would never know it by the looks of these photos but it was a little toasty out.  I can't believe I'm even writing about that now as I sit at my computer with cold fingers and my hood up but just last week the temperatures in Ohio were in the high 70's.  

Jack was full of energy and uncooperative (as I'm finding out most 1 year olds are:))  but we made the most of our time and hiked around, met some dogs and played in the woods.

Thank you so much Mike, Danni & Jack.  You have such a beautiful family and it was great getting to know you!

Danni brought along a rake so we could do get good shots of Jack playing in the leaves, great idea!

Jack loved carrying sticks around.

It was hard to get everyone (including the beloved family dog Maggie!) to sit still for a family photo but we definitely accomplished it in the second picture.  And the top photo is just adorable.



What a beautiful family!

Off to see the world.




1 comment: