Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reagan & Family | Family Portraits

It amazes me that I've been a photographer long enough that I get to see children grow up.  I first met Reagan and her parents, Larry & Jen, last year for Reagan's first birthday shoot.  We did another shoot in the spring to commemorate her 18th month of life and just this past week we finished up her two year shoot.  It's so much fun seeing how she has grown each time!

Reagan is full of energy and independent.  I can tell she keeps her parents moving!  Larry & Jen are actually expecting another baby next March and I'm sure Reagan will be a great big sister!

We met at our usual location, Goodale Park but it was a little chillier than we had anticipated.   Poor Reagan (and everyone else!) was freezing so we decided to cut the session in half and finish it out in Franklin Park Conservatory.

Thank you so much Larry, Jen & Reagan.  Can't wait to meet your newest bundle of joy!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment