Friday, November 19, 2010

P Family | Portrait

This was a very special shoot to me because I got to take photos of my wonderful nieces and nephews!!!  

Being an only child I always knew I wouldn't get to have any nieces and nephews of my own but luckily I inherited 9 of them when I married Brad!  It has been so much fun seeing them grow up these past 6+ years. 

My sister-in-law Jennifer wanted me to take photos this year instead of buying the insanely expensive school portraits.  On a freezing cold evening at my in-laws farm the four kids braved the cold and smiled their hearts out without complaint (apparently Jennifer sternly warned them to cooperate in the car on the way over:)).  

Faith, Jason, Evelyn & Jeremy.

Their Dad & Mom, Brian & Jennifer.  



Thank you so much guys, being your aunt AND photographer is such a great privilege:)


No comments:

Post a Comment