Monday, November 1, 2010

Kendall | Senior 2011

It was a chilly and blustery afternoon shoot with Kendall and his mom, Cindy.  I met them at Schiller Park in German Village and we proceeded to explore the beautiful streets of German Village to find some unique and fun shots.

Kendall is a senior this year at Olentangy Liberty.  He has an awesome personality and was a joy to work with.  He has great plans of going to med school after college and enjoys playing the trumpet.

His mom thought some old pictures of Kendall could make for a great photo.  I agree!! 


I love the photo on the left, the red and blue building really brought out the blue in Kendall's eyes!





 Thank you so much Kendall!  I had a great time with you and I know you will do great in college!

2 comments:

  1. love them! But of course, I'm the mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are great! Kendall you look very handsome!

    ReplyDelete