Friday, May 21, 2010

Andrew & Courtney | Engagement

Andrew and Courtney are getting married.  Tomorrow.  I'm so excited for this wedding because 1. it is the first wedding I will shoot since having Theo and 2. because they are our friends.

Andrew & Courtney are high school sweethearts (cue simultaneous "awwwww").  Brad went to school with them and they all worked at Pizza Hut together.  I'm pretty sure I met them at a party once with a bunch of other people from Westerville (I swear I know more people from Brad's school than I do my own) and immediately took a liking to them.  They moved to NYC a couple of years ago to pursue school and careers and I was very happy when they asked me to be their wedding photographer:)


Given their tight schedule (living out of state and all) we decided to do their engagement session yesterday.  As in right before their rehearsal dinner.  I could tell they had a busy week full of last minute wedding preparations but you would never know it by the looks of the photos.  They cracked me up the entire time, especially when Courtney's friend and bridesmaid Sarah (who came along because she just got into town) would give them directions such as "act like this is the part in the zombie movie where you've reached a wall and can't go any further" as demonstrated in the 2nd photo below.


For their session we perused the Short North


Danced in Goodale Park


Tasted ice cream at the North Market



and trespassed at an abandoned warehouse


All evidence of why I can't wait for their wedding tomorrow!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment