Monday, May 31, 2010

The weekend

Whew...what a long, busy & awesome weekend.

We walked to the Asian Festival, where watched a game of Sepak takraw, tasted Filipino AND Indonesian food (my fave was the Filipino, Brad's was the Indonesian), bought a parasol (hello photo prop!) and hung out with the cutest boy ever.  Seriously, cute picture overload coming up.


Then we had a cookout at the in-laws where I failed to take many photos.  Today we jetted off to Zanesville where we visited my grandmother...

(She doesn't dye her hair and remembers everything single thing I tell her...I hope I have her genes.  And oh my goodness she loves this boy!)

...and had lunch with my high school buddies.  This is where we realized that it has been 7(!) years since we graduated.  I miss all of them so much but am so glad they are all doing such wonderful things!  Theo found the Ruby Tuesday menu to be VERY interesting.


Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The one with you and him chewing on his finger is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete