Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Leslie Ritchey | Fashion Designer


Leslie is graduating from CCAD this year with a degree in Fashion Design.  Pretty awesome, right?

I've known Leslie for what seems like forever.  She is the younger sister of my best friend from high school and I remember spending countless hours at their house through the years.  I always thought my house was boring so I loved going to theirs, and my friend Natalie thought her house was loud and crazy so she loved going to mine.  Guess you always want what you can't have:)

When Leslie contacted me to take her portfolio pictures for her design work I was super excited.  I remember her making her prom or homecoming dress one year in high school so I think it's amazing that she's turned a love for sewing and design into her career.  

I was blown away by the garments when I saw them.  They are absolutely beautiful and I know Leslie is going to do just fine in the fashion world.

Thanks so much Leslie, I truly loved this photoshoot.  Congratulations on such beautiful work and the ending of your college career!


The first dress was shot at Franklin Park Conservatory.


Umm she made all of the ruffles.  By hand.  I'm jealous of her mad sewing skillz.

The model, Victoria, rocked this dress.


The 2nd (and my fave) dress was shot at the Jeffrey Mansion in Bexley during the peak of spring flowers.


The model, Rachel, fit this dress perfectly.  So stinkin' beautiful.


Dress # 3 was also shot at the Jeffrey Mansion.  Totally different than the other two, but I love it!




The CCAD fashion show will be airing next Saturday evening on 10tv at 7PM.  Check Leslie's other design out!

No comments:

Post a Comment