Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh Hai!

I've been so busy posting sessions lately (!) that I haven't written much personal stuff.  Theo is now 6 months old and I'm still trying to figure out how that happened.  I know that just last week we were bringing him home from the hospital and just yesterday he was smiling for the first time.  Now he sits by himself and thinks he's all kinds of big stuff.  I'm pretty sure his BFF is Harvey the dog.

We are truckin' away on our house.  We have now replaced the glass in our yard with grass and even have a few flowers planted!  Before long it might actually look like someone lives here!

I was supposed to have a senior session tonight that didn't work out so I took Brad, Theo & Harvey back over to Franklin Park for a walk and some photos:)


No comments:

Post a Comment