Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dymonica | Senior 2010

With less than two weeks to go until her high school career is over I shot Dymonica's senior photos.  It was a pleasure to meet her and her mom and spend the afternoon with them at Franklin Park Conservatory (it was a rainy day).  She is a vibrant, polite & beautiful young woman who is going to be a Bearcat next year at the University of Cincinnati.


Look how GORGEOUS she is!

Love, love, love this shot.  I do a lot of sessions at Franklin Park so it's always a challenge for me to come up with unique uses of the backgrounds that are there, but I think that the next two shots definitely do that.










I think this last one is my fave.  It was the dress that almost wasn't.  Dymonica's mom packed it last minute without her daughter's knowledge and begged and pleaded with Dymonica to do a few shots in it:) It was her homecoming dress from last year and I think it looks amazing on her.


Thank you so much Dymonica, enjoy your graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment